So there was an issue with the app’s UUID being wrong and shared by one of my games.
I was sadly forced to fix that app because it was blacklisted by Rebble’s team due to that issue…
I have updated the previous link and it is now found at :

Other than that, if you saw my Twitter, i got two RS-97 !
It’s an open source console that is unfortunely, not the fastest thing around, not even remotely close…
However, the build quality is better than the GCW0, which was woeful, and at least it’s fairly cheap.

I also have a gitlab account, that i made shortly before Microsoft’s rumors around github (now true as you know).
I have more to say but that’s pretty much it. Bye guys and follow my repos !